Stainless steel self drilling screws for overlapping sheet connection ( drilling capacity 2.5mm)
- Stainless steel self drilling screw made with BIMETAL
- Hardened surface of the thread (flexible core). Corrosion resistant zinc coating has a thickness of no less than 12um.
- The full length thread design prevents twisting and allows application without a washer. Furthermore the specific shape and type of thread allow metal sheets to be connected together.
- Self vulcanizing EPDM washer. Temperature and UV resistant. The special shape of the washer ensures proper seating of the sealing material on the outer cladding material fixture which guarantees a proper seal.
- The drill point is designed to provide a fast and hassle-free installation in wood. Sharp point of the drill prevents movement of the surface of the fixture.
- Reduced drilling point ensures optimal tightness and correct hole diameter in thin metal sheets.